- T/T 100% in advance.
- Payment by TTR and currency used for payment is USD.
- Both parties will agree on the conditions of transportation and are stated in the contract of sale.
3. RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The buyer is responsible for paying the full value of the contract to the Seller as described in the contract.
- Sign all documents and return them to the Seller as a discussion.
- The seller is responsible for ensuring that the goods will be delivered in accordance with the quality and terms agreed in the contract, together with all necessary supporting documentation.
4. FORCE MAJEURE
- Upon the occurrence of any force majeure event that prevents the performance of the contract seller's obligations, the seller will notify and record all such events to the buyer as soon as possible, so that both the party revise the terms and conditions of mutual benefit.
5. GENERAL TERMS:
- The two parties pledge to comply with the signed contract.
- Any amendment to contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
- Other terms and conditions under Incoterms 2000
- The contract is made in English, signed by both parties through the file scanned and effective from the date of signing.
- Contracts are valid with both the original and scanned files.